The PIT Gym is a transformation facility based in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter. Led by Kieran Quinlan, The PIT has already transformed the bodies and minds of thousands of clients from around the United Kingdom.
Over the past 8 years Kieran has designed his own fitness systems that took him from intensive care, to champion fitness model. Since opening The PIT in 2018, these systems have been developed and improved in order to provide equally impressive results for PIT members.
In 2011 Kieran was attacked, unprovoked, and stabbed through his heart, lung and aorta. His heart stopped three times. Doctors said that if he hadn’t been so fit and healthy, he would not have survived.
In no uncertain terms: fitness saved his life.
After leaving hospital, Kieran struggled with severe depression, anxiety, insomnia and post-traumatic stress. He’d built up so much anger and frustration, yet had no way to channel it.
Only once he discovered bodybuilding did he begin to regain the discipline that he’d developed through boxing as a teenager.
Week by week, Kieran began to transform his body, mind and life. Using the gym to channel his aggression, Kieran built upon daily workouts to combat issues with self esteem and body hang-ups. Now a sponsored athlete with tens of thousands of followers, Kieran’s turned his focus towards helping others prosper.
OWNER & OPERATOR
The PIT is officially the Best Gym in the Midlands and Wales at the 2021 National Fitness Awards. Kieran has been documented by the likes of BBC Three, The Daily Mail, Unilad and MTV. In 2021 he was voted MBCC's Most Inspirational Person of the Year & Businessman of the Year at the Birmingham Awards. His story continues to inspire those who hope for a better life.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 5 group sessions per week – 3 weights + 2 cardio sessions.
- At least 3 trainers in each each class.
- Assigned gym partner to guarantee you never work alone.
- Tailored nutrition plan specific to you and your goals.
- Online network with 220+ members to talk and motivate one another.
- Weekly weigh-ins and advice to continue developing.
- Constant accountability to keep you on track.
- 24-hour help and support via text and email.
- Extra programmes for when you can’t make it to the gym.
- 100% record of inspiring results.