Your physical health is vitally important – and so is your mental health. All of our members have access to a programme that encourages and explains the usefulness of things like goal setting, habit formation and gratitude. Not some airy-fairy top line stuff with no real explanation; everything we share with our members explains what, why and how you can make small changes in your life in order to uncover remarkable change.
These aren’t hollow thoughts or practices. To date we’ve prevented over 15 suicides and taken around 30 people off of different types of medication. We’ve seen how training at The PIT has completely altered peoples’ lives and we have more resources than ever to continue these changes in the coming years.
There's a saying we love at the PIT:
"The body is the vehicle, the mind is the engine"
We know that’s true. The way you feel and think are the key things that drive every part of your life.
If you’re not in the right frame of mind then you’re not going to get the most out of your body.
Our programme was built with the sole purpose of lifting our Founder, Kieran, out of a deep valley of depression and self-doubt. Using fitness as the foundation, he developed a structured system that developed an impressive physique in tandem with a resilient mind.
Our gym is full of awe-inspiring stories from people who have chosen The PIT as their place to prosper, inspire and transform. To date we’ve prevented over 15 suicides and taken around 30 people off of anti-depressant medication.
What could we do for you?
The PIT is officially the Best Gym in the Midlands and Wales at the 2021 National Fitness Awards. Kieran has been documented by the likes of BBC Three, The Daily Mail, Unilad and MTV. In 2021 he was voted MBCC's Most Inspirational Person of the Year & Businessman of the Year at the Birmingham Awards. His story continues to inspire those who hope for a better life.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 5 group sessions per week – 3 weights + 2 cardio sessions.
- At least 2 trainers in each each class.
- Assigned gym partner to guarantee you never work alone.
- Tailored nutrition plan specific to you and your goals.
- Online network with 220+ members to talk and motivate one another.
- Weekly weigh-ins and advice to continue developing.
- Constant accountability to keep you on track.
- 24-hour help and support via text and email.
- Extra programmes for when you can’t make it to the gym.
- 100% record of inspiring results.